0

Be Anxious for Nothing

Posted by x2 (double grace) on 9:30 AM

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” ~Philippians 4:6

Appointed as transport coordinator for our CF, I received “advices” from seniors and even super-seniors, that this ministry requires lots of prayer. Drivers have to be contacted, number of people attending CF has to be estimated and number of shuttles have to be taken into account.

Thank God for His faithfulness and grace. For His grace is truly sufficient for me. He blessed me with an efficient “partner-in-crime” who plans everything well.

I am indeed thankful for all the drivers God has provided for us--- the church uncles and aunties, as well as seniors and my peers, who sacrificed their time to serve God in this ministry. *God, may you grant our drivers strength and joy in serving you! Multiply their time and prosper every work of their hands! Amen.* For this is not an easy task, they give up their personal time and strength to fetch others to and fro CF, always last to reach hostel.

Each CF would give me another chance to experience God’s goodness, even though not through great thunders-and-lightning way, His acts of love is tangible. Most of the time, I would be anxious about transport because something usually crops up at the last minute to cause a lack of transport or drivers. But God works in ways we cannot see, even 5 loaves and 2 fishes fed 5000+ people. So each time, miracles happen and we always ended up with more than enough transport for everyone!

Praise God for His goodness and mercy all this while in my ministry. I know I ought to be anxious about nothing, for He has control over my life and I am in safe hands.


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Twins' Scribbles All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.


Heaven is full of answers to prayers no one ever bothered to ask.

Labels