0

Picnic at SA Lake Garden!

Posted by x2 (double grace) on 5:49 PM in
Yesterday, I went with a group of 3 girl friends and some boys to Shah Alam Lake Garden...

Here's the pictures of people, sceneries will be in another post...
Below: The whole group of us, excluding Tiong from Sarawak, the camera boy...
EATING TIME!!!
Walking along the path...can see me carrying leftover/unfinished food in a giant plastic bag... (From left: me, Yee Farn, Cindy)
Resting at a booth...these are some of my classmates...
(From left: Tiong, Ming Keat, Ming Khai-class rep, Cindy, Ivy with cap on, Yee Farn, and lastly, me!)
All aboard! (This is an unmoving boat...)
Resting again, notice 2 additional liang moi! (From left, ignore the boys, Yee Farn, me, Yan Xin, Ivy with cap, Shiau Phey, Cindy)
Heehee...Total expenses, taxi fare to-RM6, fro-RM8. Food-contributed by everyone...

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Twins' Scribbles All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.


Heaven is full of answers to prayers no one ever bothered to ask.

Labels