0

College Pictures Unveiled!

Posted by x2 (double grace) on 5:25 PM
This is the buletin board outside our house, each floor has one and we decorated this. (Me & my 2 neighbours)
This is tha park outside the place I stay, last time I often come here jogging, but now, seldom already...but I still exercise by walking stairs and standing in bus.
 Speaking of buses, this is our free transport to campus, this pic is taken on a Friday afternoon when everyone has to queue up to get home...
The side view of our library...newly built in 2008...fresh! It's freezing cold inside though...you'll have to go toilet many times just to melt yourself...
The carpark viewed from my window. And sunset picture taken in the evening after jogging (that was a long time ago...heher...)

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Twins' Scribbles All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.


Heaven is full of answers to prayers no one ever bothered to ask.

Labels