0

Studious Time

Posted by x2 (double grace) on 8:21 PM
Life in college is really a new experience for me. Especially in a college where everyone scored 10As and above in SPM, where stress level is always at the critical point...I can feel the stress everytime a test comes. Yep, a minor simple test...people study like studying for SPM... I felt that every little test seems like SPM, people have sleepless nights,, devouring and munching on books, drowning mugs of coffee to prop their eyes open. I can't understand why they have to be like that, and when I see them like that, it makes me feel relatively lazy, because I sleep at 11pm instead of franctically studying.
Stress is inevitable, but, I am so grateful to God that I can handle and survive every stressful moments by His strength. It's comforting to know that our Father in heaven always keep watch over His precious little children, never leaving us nor forsaking us. Sometimes, I felt overwhelmed by the tight schedule and the many revision that I have to squeeze in to ensure that I can cope with the syllabus and the teacher's teaching. Then again, every night, I would surrender everything into the loving hands of God, knowing that He will help me in times of trouble and stress. By giving to God all my worries of the day's unfinished work and the worries of the uncertain tomorrow, I can rest in His peace that transcends all understanding, knowing fully that everything is well taken care of by God.

I truly thank God for His faithfullness in my life in college, that every single moment, I can see His hands at work, granting me the grace and mercy anew every day to sustain me through the day. I see each day as a miracle, a chance for me to draw closer to God, to know Him better, to be like Jesus. I have decided that every breath that I breathe is a worship to God, every step that I take I take by faith, and every deed that I do, I honour God. I know that the Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want, He leads me to green pastures by the waters, where I can rest , wait, and draw strength from Him, yes, even in moments when everyone around me is stressed, worried, I shall be still and know that He is God, He is in control.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Twins' Scribbles All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.


Heaven is full of answers to prayers no one ever bothered to ask.

Labels